Project Manager (m/w/d)
VPM is a development consulting firm for the biopharmaceutical industry. Unique about the organisation is that VPM began as a project management organisation, successfully developing and out-licensing three out of five proprietary products sourced from academic laboratories. Having mastered these value points for itself VPM now offers consulting and services for the entire product development value chain. Based on its own in-depth experience and unique history having developed product candidates themselves, VPM offers regulatory consultancy, project management, due diligence & valuation, organizational & quality management and can act as a designated sponsor.
We live product development - transforming ground-breaking ideas into life-saving medication.
Currently, VPM offers the opportunity to become part of its team of project managers responsible for managing client projects. This means being part of a company of team players and working closely together with experts from all areas of the development chain (research, non-clinical development, manufacture, regulatory, clinical development, patent law, marketing and business development) to successfully move our projects forward to market.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you like structural and analytical thinking and planning? Do you want to take responsibility within a project? VPM is offering you the chance to achieve all of this in an ambitious company.
- Planning and management of
- Process development and manufacture of medicinal products
- Pre-clinical studies
- National and international regulatory interactions
- Clinical trial development
- Budget planning
- Plan and facilitate clinical development of innovative medicines from bench to clinical proof-of-concept
- Review and evaluation of project proposals
- National and international team work
• Completed doctoral studies in life sciences, medicine or pharmacy
• 2 year experience in pharmaceutical research and development
• Excellent self-organization skills
• Ability to comprehend and oversee complex projects and prioritize required actions
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Flexibility to travel internationally multiple times per year
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Professional working knowledge of common software packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)